<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Monday, May 28, 2007
hi

Finally updating for the first time,
ever since the holidays started
Holidays?
I don't even feel like one.
Planned my schedule for the holidays.
The first time.
Have been procrastinating quite a blt lately,
disracted by many things nowadays.
First it's TV,
then it's storybooks.
ARHH!!!!
It's seriously time to settle down,
and STOP PROCRASTINATING.
Well, apparantly my
MID year grades, cannot exactly
bring me to ANY decent JC.
It's like
where can you go
with 19 points?
Afterall, that's my worst grade,
for the first time and last time, for sure.
How would
I know that the school did not count
my amths and lit?



Ohh, this is my ssecond day removing the splint.
I can now bend my legs now.
On the other hand,
I just realised that I do not know how to walk,
after 6 weeks of not using my left leg properly.
Someone teach me.
I needed help, seriously.
I cannot really bend yet,
like 30 degrees?
It is not even enough to allow me to board a bus
and get a seat.
Drills?
I bet not.
I can't even lift them up.
Going out?
Not sure, depends on how much I can progress.
But most likely it's possible.


The big Ps are approaching.
Then the Big Os will arrive sooner.
Then I will soon be 17.
So?

Tired and just tired.